- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least ¼ inch (5 mm). This prevents uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Keep the pool of wax free of wick trimmings and any debris at all times.
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This will also help prevent possible heat damage to counters and table surfaces
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, soothing, and excessive dripping.
- Do the initial burn of your candle approximately 2-3 hrs to prevent from tunneling and to maximize burn time.
- Trim the wick before or after every burn, to 4 mm. Keep the candle clean from any wick trimmings for best candle burning experience.