Why you need it:
Clothes get musty, that's just a fact. This spray can enliven your clothes, or closet, with just a few spritzes.
Why I love it:
I don't know why closets get stale smelling, I guess because there's zero ventilation, but that doesn't mean you have to just accept it. I've been using this delightful spray from Way of Will as a closet refresher for ages, and it's just so pleasant smelling. It's not overwhelming or overpowering; the grapefruit and lavender simply make everything smell better. I have my bottle on a little shelf in my closet so I can easily grab it. I spray the air a few times, and it just transforms the space. The lovely thing is, you can also use this on your workout clothes, your yoga mat, your gym bag, anything that might need a little refresh and extra love. I haven't tried it on the dog yet, but I'm not going to rule it out.
130 ml / 4.4 oz
- Grapefruit essential oil improves energy and delivers natural antifungal and antimicrobial properties.
- Lavender essential oil promotes relaxation and mental clarity.
- No artificial coloring or scents.
- No sulfates, formaldehyde, parabens or phthalates.
- No overpowering or lingering scent.
- No sticky residue.
- Cruelty free / vegan friendly
- No alcohol
Aqua, Sodium Bicarbonate, Polysorbate 20, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Saccharomyces Ferment, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) , Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate