Why you need it:
A rose quartz facial roller to help boost circulation, combat inflammation and instantly reduce puffiness. This mini version really lets you target specific areas, like under the eyes. Plus she’s just really pretty.
Why I love it:
As a makeup artist, the very best advice I can give you is to take care of your skin, and do all you can to keep it looking it’s best. I love skin care products, and you can find some incredible ones here, but there are certain things you can do daily that don’t cost a lot of money that really make an immediate difference, and face rolling is one of those things. Here’s why I love them; it’s quick, easy, has zero bad side effects, TSA won’t take them from you, it won’t spill in your bag, and you can’t really over do it. There are real benefits to lymphatic drainage and rose quartz is meant to be a heart-opening and de-stressing (which may not be scientifically proven, but seriously, it can’t hurt!) If you haven’t tried face rolling, I strongly recommend it, and this gorgeous one is a great place to start.
I prefer this mini version because I can really get into specific areas, like under the cheekbones, under and around the eyes, the jawline and the sides of the mouth. I found that unlike the larger rollers, I can maneuver around the curves of the face more effectively with this pint-sized version, really maximizing the benefits of the rolling. And it comes with a beautiful vegan croc-embossed matte pink pouch with a rose gold zipper so it's easy to carry around with you.
Please note that rose quartz is a natural stone and there is variation in the color.
- Facial Rolling is an ancient beauty practice that’s been used for thousands of years to help improve the appearance of the complexion while also providing energetic healing.
- Aids with lymphatic drainage and the release of toxins
- Reduces inflammation and instantly de-puff
- Boosts circulation for added radiance and glow
- Temporarily lifts and firms the skin
- Rose Quartz gemstones are believed to emit energetic vibrations of love and beauty. They are said to improve self-esteem and to heal the heart with feelings of self-worth, forgiveness and compassion.
- Roll on clean skin or over your favorite serum, oil or mask.
- Results are instant, so you may roll occasionally, daily, twice daily or more.
- Skin should not be pulled or stretched during rolling. The lymph system is situated just under the surface, so a light touch is all that’s needed.
On the face:
- Move the roller only in one direction, either upwards or outwards. This prevents toxins and fluids from backing up into the face.
- Each stroke on the face should be aimed towards the lymphatic drainage points at the temples.
- Roll each area of the face as many times as you like, making additional passes over any areas of particular concern.
On the neck:
- Roll horizontally along the underside of the jaw line and chin.
- Always roll down the neck, aiming for the lymphatic drainage points located by the collar bones.