- Roll on clean skin or over your favorite serum, oil or mask.
- Results are instant, so you may roll occasionally, daily, twice daily or more.
- Skin should not be pulled or stretched during rolling. The lymph system is situated just under the surface, so a light touch is all that’s needed.
On the face:
- Move the roller only in one direction, either upwards or outwards. This prevents toxins and fluids from backing up into the face.
- Each stroke on the face should be aimed towards the lymphatic drainage points at the temples.
- Roll each area of the face as many times as you like, making additional passes over any areas of particular concern.
On the neck:
- Roll horizontally along the underside of the jaw line and chin.
- Always roll down the neck, aiming for the lymphatic drainage points located by the collar bones.