WHY YOU NEED IT
Blood orange, alpha hydroxy acids and walnut powder combine to create a gentle exfoliate that leaves your skin feeling brand new with a minty-citrus scent that kick starts the day like nothing else.
WHY I LOVE IT
When I tried this scrub, the minute I put it on I was already thinking about the next time I could use it (which ended up being about one minute later because I used it again the second I washed it off). Let's start with the scent....I swoon just thinking about it; it's delicately citrusy but then has a drop of peppermint oil in it that wakes up your senses while feeling unbelievable on your skin. The crushed walnut shell is incredibly finely ground, making it an effective and wonderful exfoliant. NOTO recommends using it twice a week, but I'm having a hard time not using it every day.
- Scoop out and apply to wet skin. The water will allow the product to foam.
- Gently massage in a circular motion.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Protect your skin after use as AHA's can leave skin sensitive towards the sun.
- Avoid use on any cuts or delicate areas.
- Do not exfoliate if skin is sunburned or irritated for any reason.
Walnut Shell Powder, Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Provitamin B5, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Blood Orange Oil, Peppermint Oil, Organic Lavender Flower Water, Roman Chamomile Flower Water, Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Oatstraw Extract, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Tartaric Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Organic Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate